Live a meeting amid lush tropical vegetation that covers a series of natural waterways and a mangrove jungle walk will take you to an aquatic adventure in the journey having a great diversity of species of migratory birds between some reptiles like crocodiles and turtles, all in a wonderful place, where it produces a mixture of fresh water that comes from a large spring and sea salt to form a unique ecosystem of transition where they meet the river, sea, vegetation and runoff terrigenous. In this natural beauty you can swim to enjoy the coolness of the water and environment around you. You will also be witness to history and culture of the San Blas from the Accounts (The fort of San Blas) making it possible to take panoramic photographs of the picturesque port, while meeting the pier where boats depart from all types of mangroves and seawater, making this an experience you'll never forget.
"WHERE THE FOREST AND THE SEA JOIN"
- Ground transportation.
- Travel to crocodile farm.
- Sightings of crocodiles, turtles, great diversity of birds and other species.
- Walk through the mangroves to the Tovara.
- Diving in Island of coral.
- Stay in the natural spa of the Tobara.
- Visit to "la Contaduria" (The fort of San Blas).
- Tour the wharf of San Blas.
- Wear light, comfortable clothing.
- Hat, cap, etc.
- Comfortable shoes or tennis.
- Camera and video camera.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent..
- Extra money to buy crafts.
- Personal accessories, necessary only.
rates with a minimum of 6 people:
from san blas
from rincon de guayabitos
* Rates per person expressed in Mexican pesos. Children from 4-8 years old.